I want to give a great big thanks to Jane Sadek for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I am honored she thought of me. Her blog has recently morphed into a beautiful travelog I enjoy reading every time. Part of the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award say I have to share seven things about myself with Jane. I thought it would be more fun to make this an open commentary since I don’t write often. So…
1) I played rugby in college.
2) I was an exercise physiology major, but ended up in advertising. Advertising lead to my photography passion.
3) I have been married to the same wonderful woman for almost 31 years.
4) Some friends and I took a plane trip to get some of the first aerial photographs of Mt. St. Helens erupting.
5) Last year, we rescued a cat who showed up outside our door.
6) I have had to climb trees to escape bears.
7) Almost all of my photos are within meters of a road; the beauty I capture can largely be seen by anyone.
I hope you enjoyed these random things about me! Feel free to share some of your favorite memories and stories. As part of the nomination, I have the privilege to share 15 blogs I love and/or have recently discovered. These blogs are a hodgepodge of interesting and beautiful creations from all over the world. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
In no particular order, here are my Versatile Blogger Awards:
4) Light Touch
5) Putney Farm
10) Tau Zero
11) Adam Sawyer
12) The Sharecropper